Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

Can you use a US Green Card in place of a passport in the Express?

No, but in some cases you could use your expired passport as a proof of citizenship and ID. That's the case of some Venezuelans that already live in Canada.

Loading, please wait...