Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

Does your child who is now an adult use the US adult passport renewal?

If the child has never had a passport in its name before, then use the new passport application. If the child has had a passport in its name, then use the renewal application. You have to show/hand-in the old passport.

Loading, please wait...