Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

I got my certification of naturalization laminated and submitted for?

In general altered documents are not accepted by many government offices, including Passport Services. You may have made an expensive mistake. It does not change your status in any way, but you will likely need to pay a high fee to get a new certificate. See, e.g.

Loading, please wait...