Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

Do successful applicants for a returning US visa get an actual SB-1?

Yes, they get an actual immigrant visa on their passport with the category SB1. They must use this visa to enter the US instead of their green card since the green card is not a valid document for re-entry after an absence of more than one year.

Loading, please wait...