Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

If my US passport is over 15 years expired, will I be considered a?

Yes. You will be asked to complete a DS-11 (not the DS-82 which is the renewal form). You can however present your old passport as part of your documentation supporting your identity and citizenship.

Loading, please wait...